SFDA Saudi Halal Center provides issuing Halal certification for clients.
Halal certificates for providers
SFDA Saudi Halal Center provides Halal certifications for food related services providers.
How to apply:
- Send Halal certification request with company’s name and activity to Halal Center email.
- Halal’s team will send requirements needed with application fee note
- After receiving applicant’s documents and application fee proof of payment; Halal’s back office team review and assess applicant eligibility, halal center will reply accordingly.
- For eligible applicants; Halal center will send a contract including audit fees to be signed by both parties.
- Audit team will visit applicant’s facility to assure facility compliance with Halal’s standards and metrology.
- Finally; based upon Halal’s decision committee, Halal certificate will be issued for approved applicants.
Halal Center is pleased to receive your inquiries and requests at:
Halal Center – Saudi Food and Drugs Authority
PO Box: 84983 Riyadh 11681
Call Center : 19999