Registration committee of pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers and their products
In accordance with the Saudi Food and Drug Authority law issued by Royal decree (م / 6) on 25/1/1425H, and its implemented regulation issued by the authority’s board of directors number 7-7-1428 on 25/7/1429H which include the minister’s decision to create registration committees to register pharmaceutical factories and their products. The committee carries the following tasks:
- Approval of pharmaceutical companies and their products along with the pricing of the company’s products and determining how to be dispensed.
- Evaluate the appeals regarding the new products registration and make the necessary decision.
- Evaluate and implement the global pharmaceutical developments and take necessary actions regarding the pharmaceutical cautions and adverse reactions.
- Updating the registration rules of pharmaceutical product’s.
- Suspend, withdrawal or cessation the registered product.
- Study the topics referred from Drug sector