electronic system through which requests for approval of technical and clinical specifications for medical radioactive materials for the benefit of medical establishment are received which requested by importer, re-exporter and transporter establishments of these materials, and then approval of technical and clinical specifications is issued, before applying for importing or re-exporting clearance
- Access the MRMR system through the link (mrmr.sfda.gov.sa)
- Create an account in the system according to the type (medical establishment, Importer/exporter establishment or carrier establishment)
- Submit an application for approval of technical and clinical specifications for the purpose of importing or re-exporting medical radioactive materials
- Submit the required documents
- If the requirements are met, a certificate of approval of technical and clinical specifications of medical radioactive materials will be issued.
1- Valid Medica Devices Establishment License (MDEL) for importers and exporters of radioactive material. 2- Neccessary licenses to practice activities related to medical radioactive materials for the medical establishment and carrier establishment 3- Submit all the documents required to study the application
- What are the facilities targeted in the service ?
- Importers and exporters establishments
- Carriers establishments
- Medical establishmets
- Medical Radioactive Material producers establishments
- Is it required to pay a fee to open an account in the system?
- No fees are required to open an account in the system at the present time
- Is there an expiration date for approval certificate ?
- Yes, the approval is valid for three months from the issuance date.
- What are the medical radioactive materials that can be requested through the system?
- They are the medical radioactive materials licensed to the medical establishments in the practice license only, and in the same quantity and licensed activity.
- When submitting an import or re-export application through the user, the name of the medical establishment does not appear in the list of beneficiary facilities?
- In order to show the name of the beneficiary facility, the medical establishemt shall register in the system, complete all requirements and obtain final approval of the application.